Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Book Lust

On my right sits my 'Book Lust' journal and no it's not a little black book of sorts if that's what your thinking!!! Flip over two pages and written in bold black ink on the top left corner is the number 220. My journal is actually a recording of all the books I've read. Every time I finish a title I record it in the journal yada yada yada. The book is very useful though because as I read so much it serves as a refresher course. Alas this new blog which will I hope will work the same way only better with visuals and more of my radical comments.

In case your wondering 220 is the number of books I read from 2007 to 2008. At some point in time I'd like to tack that up here but maybe one day I will have a secretary and she or he can do it.

I should warn you there is a definite madness to my book obsessions. Rarely do I ever read non-fiction (at least none that are that memorable). It saddens and angers me how unrated fiction has become. But who cares, right?

I'm a sucker for a cheesy/dirty romance/vampire love story/sci-fi thriller with the occasion YA novel thrown in... I'm sure you get the drift. Their is no method to my madness as they say.

Enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...