Friday, May 9, 2014

Beautiful Ink Review

Book Review 
May 3. 2014
Beautiful Ink #1
by: Nicole Reed
5 Tattoos ~R~ HOTT Stars ★★★★★

Blurb ~ Family.

I have tattooed that single word on more skin than I care to count. It elicits powerful thoughts and emotions for most people.
Loving. Caring. Supportive. Togetherness. Forever.

But not for me. The word family means so much more.
Vicious. Harmful. Dangerous. Corrupt. Deadly.

You can’t run forever from the ones who love you.
NOTE: This novel is not a cliffhanger and can be read as a standalone.

WARNING: This book is real, beautifully raw, and not for the faint of heart. It is the story of a young girl’s loss of innocence while growing up around a motorcycle club. It is not suitable for children under the age of seventeen due to language, sexual content, and intense subject matter. Based on true events
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20959438-beautiful-ink

My Review 

Can we take a minute to appreciate that strking cover... LOVE IT!!!

This book took me by such surprise, and it was the BEST Surprise ever... Beautiful Ink sucked me into a world of mayhem. Filled at times with glee, joy, fear and revulsion and the end result did not disappoint. My emotions are all over the place. 

I stumbled upon this book at 4AM when I couldn't sleep anymore and I figured why not, the synopsis assures me there is no cliff-hanger and I have nothing better to do... This was both the best and worst decision of my day since I would have to be at work by 8:30. Needless to say by 1PM in the afternoon I was done.

Sucked in from the start, Beautiful Ink grips you like a lover and squeezes the life out of you until your a bumbling mess of emotions and overwhelming anxiety.

Since the synopsis leaves the plot of this story out I promise to not include any spoilers. Though be forewarned this at times touches on many serious and dark topics so steer clear if those are not your cup o' tea. If you've read a Nicole Reed novel before, you know her writing is genius and often touching. Beautiful Ink is no different.
Some things the book contains:
Single (Heroine) POV
Told by chapter from past to present

Abuse
Drugs/Alcohol
Girls with Affinities to Tattoos
Motorcycle Gangs (MC) and hardcore bikers
Secrets
Betrayal
Love
Death
and most importantly - Redemption

Also though the book certainly does not have a cliff-hanger there is that overhanging proof that the story is not complete and now I'm dying inside since we have no release date or blurb, anything for the next book. So be warned, you'll be left wanting, dying and begging for more... I still am, needless to say I have the worst book-hangover so far this year and I want another tattoo... Thanks Nicole Reed.

Now I'll express myself with an abundance of GIF's because my brain is no longer functional....

Beautiful Ink started with a bang and I was immediately freaking out, having no clue what to expect.

description

This is what else I experienced...

description
description
description
description
description
description
description

AND THAT ENDING!!!
description
description
description

Until we have more I am going to go die....
description

by Nicole Reed

Find more by Nicole on Goodreads
or her Website

☮ PEACE LOVE & HAPPY READING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...